Refine At-Sea to Deliver Lower-Cost Fuels to Underserved Markets in Developing Countries Paying High Fuel Prices
- THERE ARE NO INTERNATIONAL LAWS THAT RESTRICT CRUDE OIL REFINING AT-SEA IN INT’L WATERS
- SOLVES WORLD’S CLIMATE-CHANGED REGIONAL GASOLINE, DIESEL & JET FUEL SUPPLY SHORTAGES
- RALLIES GLOBAL SHIPBUILDING INDUSTRY TO BUILD CLEAN OIL REFINING SHIPS OF ALL SIZES AND RETROFIT OLD OIL TANKER SHIPS TO NEW FCOR OPERATING STATUS TO GO WHERE THE BUYERS AREDesigner Fuels, LLC has developed a closed loop crude oil refining process that eliminates toxic emissions and >75% of the GHG emissions – while utilizing considerably less energy and occupying a fraction of the physical footprint size of current-technology conventional refineries with the same volume outputs. The technology has been de-risked at a 2,000-bpd commercial demonstration facility and is ready for commercial roll-out.Designer Fuels LLC’s ZTE-MOR Zero-Toxic-Emissions Modular Oil Refinery is the only proven and patented crude oil refinery process that can receive environmental-permits to operate anywhere in the world because it complies with the strictest Paris Agreement environmental standards to finally make crude oil refining clean enough to launch floating Clean Oil Refineries (that take-on crude oil from oil tankers in the open seas and refine it on the move into fuels to sell at highest world prices).Each closed-loop Designer Fuels Floating Clean Oil Refinery (FCOR) can be built inside and as part of an old Oil Tanker Ship retrofit (using below-deck oil storage tanks to hold and process large volumes of crude oil and gasoline/diesel/jet fuels)…Or built as a set of 30-40 modular Open Frame Shipping Containers connected and stacked 2-high on-top of a freigter or oil tanker ship deck. This 30-40 open-side all-access shipping-container Refinery- On-A-Ship solution enables fleet owners to save on fuel costs because (1) the cost of crude oil feedstock is discounted because of reduced oil tanker trip/transportation costs and elimination of in- port fuel-transfer costs (due to at-sea oil transfers), and (2) at-sea refining costs can be further reduced by use of “free” ship-engine exhaust waste-heat and ocean cooling to fuel the refining process.Not only does the ZTE-MOR Clean Oil Refinery offer environmental benefits (producing Net Zero Carbon Credit Offsets of avoided- emissions compared to conventional oil refineries), but the Floating ZTE-MOR can operate as a Net Zero Energy device (that does NOT need to combust additional fossil fuels) since it harnesses the high- temperature heat from the ship’s engine-exhaust, the cool condensing energy from the ocean water and the natural-gas by- products to cleanly operate the refining process – while significantly reducing the ship’s end-use cost-of-fuels.
There’s a large business to be had refining fuels cleanly and less-expensively at-sea using ship engine heat and ocean cooling water – then delivering those valuable refined fuels to coastal markets that pay the highest fuel prices yet still suffer fuel shortages – meaning they will buy all the refined fuels we can carry in one ship.
THE ONLY OIL REFINERY THAT GOES TO THE OIL TANKERS FOR LOWER PRICES AT-SEA
- Buy and transfer Crude Oil from Oil Company Tankers At-Sea to the FCOR’s in-hull storage tanks (reducing oil tanker transport costs and risks) and
- As the FCOR sails to Ports with pre-arranged fuel-buyers paying “top dollar” – it refines the crude oil
- The refined distillate fuels are stored in-below deck tanks or towed fuel bladders – until docking at port
- The refined fuels are off-loaded In-Port to local contract-buyer/wholesale fuel distributors/retailers who mark-up the price and sell it by the gallon or liter to local commercial and retail buyers.
THE ONLY OIL REFINERY THAT GOES WHERE THE HIGHEST-PAYING CUSTOMERS ARE
Every Developing Country/Coastal City In RED Is A Potential Customer For FCOR Fuel Sales Visits
If Customers in Coastal Cities can’t go to a local Refinery for fuel – then the Refinery will go to the Customer
That’s the new FCOR Business Model.
This Map confirms that coastal populations in Developing Countries will suffer severe droughts for the foreseeable future, resulting in large reduction in local oil refining output – creating fuel shortages and price volatility as demand for fossil fuels continues to grow (to run vital farm equipment, electric generators and factory machines on which the growing economy depends).
Build Fleet of 7-FCORs – Patrol/Service 7 Major Continental Fuel Markets Oil Tanker Off-Take Crude At-Sea + Refining-At-Sea = Refined Fuel Sales In Buyers’ Ports
Create North-South Sales Routes Per FCOR Ship – Meets Crude Oil Tankers for Off-Take At-Sea (Or Port)
Each Area In Red Is Stricken By Drought and Suffers From Fuel Shortages and High Fuel Prices Far From Refineries THESE ROUTES PAY THE HIGHEST PRICES FOR REFINED FUELS = HIGHER PROFITS AT-SEA THAN A LAND-BASED REFINERY
DEMAND FOR REFINED FUELS WILL CONTINUE TO GROW IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES – ASSURING HIGH DEMAND AND HIGH PRICES FOR YEARS TO COME
Every Retrofit Oil Tanker to FCOR Status Pays For Itself Out of Topline Fuel Sales Revenues
FCOR Profit Margins = Net Sales of Refined Fuels – Cost of Crude Oil – Amortized Daily/Weekly Cost of Operating FCOR
Delivering Distillate Gasoline, Diesel and Jet Fuels Refined At-Sea to Developing Countries Needing It the Most
LIQUID FUELS NEEDED MOST IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
If growing cities around the world won’t build new oil refineries because of the expected pollution (or won’t upgrade dirty refineries to clean-status to meet demand) – then the energy future for many coastal cities in developing countries will be bleak – filled with fuel supply shortages and volatile prices that hurt people and businesses.
While conventional Oil Refineries are land-locked and stuck in one location, forced to sell refined fuels at potentially lower prices tied to the local market – a floating Clean Oil Refinery Ship can go where the highest-paying customers are to produce the highest profits by delivering fuels to the customers in the Ports that need fuel the most for economic growth.
Hello! I simply wish to give you a big thumbs up for your excellent information you have right here on this post. I will be returning to your web site for more soon.